- Brexit impact on financial markets
Brexit impact on financial markets
How can you prepare for all possible Brexit outcomes?
Quantifying the impact of Brexit on financial markets and trade
The timing of Britain’s expected departure from the European Union has been delayed to October 31, prolonging the Brexit Day uncertainty for financial markets.
The final outcome will determine the role Britain will play on the world stage for decades to come and the effect on financial markets may be as profound as the whole Brexit debacle itself.
The Global Markets Forum (GMF) on Eikon Messenger can help you make sense of the uncertainty around the event. Get trusted Brexit news and analysis from Reuters and join the expert GMF LiveChats.
- Latest News
- Pro-EU alliance heads for majority but eurosceptic vote to rise - EU election survey
- Explainer - How the EU will vote and why it matters
- UK consumers keep calm and carry on shopping before Brexit deadline
- Sterling staggers near $1.30 despite strong UK retail sales
- Brexit stalls investments by sovereign wealth funds in Britain
- UK should 'cool down', drop Brexit - Socialist candidate to head EU Commission
- No Brexit more likely than a disorderly one, say economists
- 'Best times over' for Germany, government slashes growth forecast
- Pelosi reaffirms U.S. support for Ireland amid Brexit impasse
- Price pressures fail to shake sterling out of slumber
- Farage's Brexit Party to top EU elections in Britain - poll
- Climate change protesters climb on train at London's Canary Wharf
- London slump drags UK house price growth to more than six-year low
- Britain's markets watchdog to review post-Brexit rules
- Hammond to attend China's Belt and Road forum
- Euro area budget no 'bazooka' but will expand bloc's policy toolkit: Centeno
- Eurogroup head Centeno urges Germany to spend, Italy to be cautious
- Irish central bank seeks to activate systemic risk buffer for banks
- Ireland's Kingspan makes 700 million euro offer for Recticel units
- Sterling slips on Brexit talks concerns; volatility drops
Eikon Brexit App
Eikon user? Get 24 hour Brexit analysis at your fingertips
Eikon apps such as the FX Volatility Explorer and the FX Options Calculator help to analyze volatility and create pricing structures to minimize volatility costs.