Wealth management webinar series
Moving beyond turbulence
Join this 3-part webcast series to understand industry implications and what tools and capabilities will be essential for wealth managers to navigate through uncertain times and move forward successfully.
Connecting with clients through ESG
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 | 11:00 AM EST | 8:00 AM PT | 4:00 PM BST
According to Refinitiv data and research, Global ESG fund inflows have registered USD 36 billion in the first three months of this year, with equity products being the big winner checking in at nearly USD 20 billion. As investors’ interest in responsible investment products continues to grow, wealth managers are looking for the data and strategies to address this demand.
Join this webinar to learn:
- What’s been the impact of COVID on ESG and what’s driving the increased investor demand in ESG?
- What are some of the key challenges and opportunities faced by wealth managers and this increased demand?
- How can wealth firms address the increased demand and what are some key strategies for implementing ESG data into the investment process?
The role of analytics & media sentiment during volatility
Dr. Richard Petersen, MarketPsych CEO, on the role of media sentiment during times of crisis.
The pandemic and ensuing market volatility can lead to irrational behavior within the financial markets. Combined with the speed of today’s information across a variety of mediums, including social media, it can be difficult for advisors to keep up pace. Understanding how investors react to various events, news, and how it impacts the advisor's clients, investments, and their practice is paramount. The disciplines of market psychology and behavioral finance are increasingly becoming an integral part of the wealth management marketplace and investment management process driven by data analytics and AI.
Join this webcast to understand the definition and role market psychology plays in wealth management. Our experts will discuss:
- Examples of how information can impact emotions, change behavior, and impact the market
- How wealth management firms and advisors are incorporating intelligence and media sentiment in their practices
- Sources of support, news, and media sentiment tools
Navigating wealth trends in uncertain times
As the world grapples with the corona virus pandemic and comes to terms with its wide and far-reaching implications, global wealth managers have had to quickly recalibrate and adjust to a new reality, the likes of which none have ever experienced. Almost overnight, the pandemic has forced firms to recast their business models more tangibly around digital client engagement. Looking forward, those managers that have not fully embraced a digital operating model will operate at a substantial disadvantage and be at the mercy of leading financial institutions who have adopted to this new reality.
Join this webcast to understand where leading financial institutions stand today in their ability to respond to their client’s needs in a time of heightened stress and what capabilities will be essential for successfully weathering the current COVID-19 crisis situation. Our experts will discuss:
- How do wealth managers need to adjust in a world of social distancing
- How to support your advisors in demonstrating value-add to clients, identify clients at risk, and prioritize communications
- Operational scale in response to heightened market volatility and client requests
Tap into our curated wealth management insights
Find out more
Take the next step with our digital wealth solutions that empower your advisors and clients.