How our Agriculture data can benefit you
- Extensive Market Coverage – Content including corn, soybean, wheat, sugar, cocoa, coffee, palm oil, and livestock.
- Global Cash Price Data – Daily cash price data for grains and oilseeds at key export locations including Geograins, CoFeed, and Esalq.
- Shipping – Access a comprehensive, real-time view of what’s happening on the water, at the port, and across the supply chain. Where are the vessels, what’s on them, where are they headed? Content includes freight-rates, forward freight agreements, shipping equities, fixtures, fleet analysis, distance calculator, bunker prices as well as port activity and shipping news.
- Exchange Data – Detailed real-time, delayed and historical pricing from all the major commodities exchanges around the world.
- Research and Forecasts - Lanworth analysts at Refinitiv have a record of consistently accurate early crop forecasting. The service covers global planting and production forecasts for corn, soybean, wheat, and palm-oil production. Our forecasts combine various unique datasets, such as satellite imagery and models of crop rotation and plant growth & development, plus extensive field data collected by our own analysts.
- Fundamentals Data – We provide a consolidated set of current and historical agricultural supply and demand data as well as forecasts – giving you deep insight into both the physical and futures markets. A clear intuitive interface enables you to drill down quickly to explore by commodity, region or date – and immediately view meaningful graphs and tables, or download to Excel.
- Agriculture Flows – Using a combination of vessel tracking, fixtures, editorial, customs, and port inspection data to identify agriculture cargo movements and track the major flows from the US to global discharge points. Individual flows are aggregated to produce the major physical flows from the North American region that affect the price of agricultural products in the US and globally.
- Weather – Weather Dashboard provides fast, comprehensive and tailored weather information for the agriculture markets. Instantly and intuitively see how growing conditions have changed over the season – and how they are likely to change going forward.
- Interactive Map - Provides a visual representation of the key factors that affect the supply chain and impact prices. You can see vessel movements, weather events, and other factors on a map – then drill down into a geographical area to identify and analyze risks quickly.
- Third-party Specialist Data - From the most respected providers of agriculture data, including USDA, NOPA, Platts, WASDE, China National Grains and Oils Information Center.
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.