An overview of International Cocoa Organization (ICCO)
- The International Cocoa Organization (ICCO) is a global organization, composed of both cocoa producing and cocoa consuming member countries.
- One of ICCO's major activities has been the collection, processing and publication of cocoa statistics (production, prices, stocks, consumption, etc.).
- In combination with the comprehensive research, insights and data available on Eikon for wider agricultural markets, the pricing and fundamental data coverage for cocoa from ICCO enables global agricultural traders, food processing organizations and market participants to access the latest and accurate market insights for cocoa.
- This exclusive content covering international cocoa pricing and fundamentals is available via Refinitiv Eikon.
Data formatCSVJava Script Object Notation (JSON)PythonUser InterfaceXML
Features & Benefits
What you get with International Cocoa Organization (ICCO)
- ICCO cocoa data includes: daily prices of cocoa beans, world production, grinding and stock of cocoa beans, estimates and forecasts of World, and selected country production, grinding and stock of cocoa beans, production and grindings of cocoa beans by country and region, exports and imports of cocoa beans, cocoa butter, cocoa powder and cake, cocoa paste/liquor, chocolate and chocolate products by country, domestic consumption and more.
- Market transparency has been a vital concern for the ICCO for more than 30 years. It is indispensable for the efficient functioning of the world cocoa market, mitigating price fluctuations, optimizing decisions by all market participants and improving the incomes of small cocoa farmers. Since its establishment in 1973, one of ICCO's major activities in this area has been the collection, processing and publication of cocoa statistics (production, prices, stocks, consumption, etc.).
- The integration of databased ICCO cocoa data in Eikon allows you to build credible, forward-looking insights, understand crop flows and output, and manage weather and supply chain impacts.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Java Script Object Notation (JSON)
- User Interface
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.