An overview of National Oilseed Processors Association (NOPA)
- The National Oilseeds Processors Association (NOPA) represents the U.S. soybean, canola, flax seed, safflower seed and sunflower seed crushing industries.
- NOPA represents the major companies that are engaged in the production of food, feed, and renewable fuels from oil seeds.
- Refinitiv is the exclusive redistributor of NOPA data, all accessible on one page.
Features & Benefits
What you get with National Oilseed Processors Association (NOPA)
- Monthly NOPA statistics are released within seconds of 11:00AM CT/ 12:00PM EST.
- Statistics include production, yield, stock, export and crushing data.
- Pre-built pages for NOPA display data by fundamental statistic with linking capabilities to show you seasonality, news and PDF reports.
- Search capabilities let you find relevant information quickly, as well as value-added features to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Data fields include latest, prior month, prior year and net change in figures.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.