An overview of JLC Fundamentals - Energy
Third-party, fee-liable data provider JLC provides timely and trusted real-time market information, helping clients to effectively grasp business opportunities, avoid risks, and make strategic trading decisions.
Coverage of the Chinese Petroleum markets to both domestic and international clients includes:
- Independent refinery reports and major refinery survey reports
- Refineries fundamentals for both major and independent refineries: capacity, input, output, run rate, and crude margins
- Product pricing for crude, gasoline, diesel, and fuel oil
- Commercial inventory numbers for crude storage by port, gasoline and diesel storage by region and oil depot
- Import and export for gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, naphtha and crude.
Features & Benefits
What you get with JLC Fundamentals - Energy
- Benefit from the best of fundamentals data from JLC, in addition to the comprehensive breadth and depth of news, analysis, and forecasts.
- Use pre-built charting and tables to access and analyze JLC fundamental data.
- View, analyze and compare charts by statistic type and product - refinery capacities, inventory numbers, and product pricing.
- Easily export to Microsoft Excel for full historical data when buying the appropriate package.
- Integrate automatic updates with additional data and existing workspaces.
- Set alerts by criteria and value.
- Get news and updates directly from JLC.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.