How our Metals data can benefit you
- Extensive Market Coverage – Content including precious metals, base metals, PGMs, minor metals, iron ore, steel, and mining. Real-time and historical prices – Detailed real-time, delayed and historical pricing from all the major commodities exchanges around the world.
- Research and Forecasts – GFMS team at Refinitiv provides independent analysis and research into the metals markets. Outlooks and forecasts cover all key traded metals over a wide range of forward-looking periods, plus historic analysis and independent analyst commentary.
- Fundamentals Data – We provide a consolidated set of current and historical metals supply and demand data as well as forecasts – giving you deep insight into both the physical and futures markets. Our data sets cover base metals, precious metals, minor metals, and iron ore. A clear intuitive interface enables you to drill down quickly to explore by commodity, region or date – and immediately view meaningful graphs and tables or download to Excel.
- GFMS Gold and Copper Mine Economics - detailed forward-looking and historical insight into the underlying drivers of mine economics enabling you to identify profitable gold (over 350 projects and mines) and copper (over 26 largest copper producing companies) and analyze which mines and projects offer the best growth opportunities.
- Interactive Map - Interactive Map provides a visual representation of the key factors that affect the supply chain and impact prices. You can see over 350 mines and projects with detailed data on mine profile including production, operating and owning company, operating cost, capital cost, and cash flow analysis.
- Third-party Specialist Data - From one of the most respected providers of metals data - Platts.
- Shipping – Access a comprehensive, real-time view of what’s happening on the water, at the port, and across the supply chain. Where are the vessels, what’s on them, where are they headed? Content includes freight-rates, forward freight agreements, shipping equities, fixtures, fleet analysis, distance calculator, bunker prices as well as port activity and shipping news.
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.