An overview of Custeel
Custeel, founded in 2002, is an integrated metallurgical platform led by China Iron and Steel Association and funded by 16 large-sized steel manufacturers and enterprises.
The Custeel information platform gathers relevant institutions including steel companies, associations, trading companies, port logistics, financial institutions, etc. By establishing long-term cooperation with these institutions, it guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of data collected.
Custeel provides professional market research reports for steel companies, upstream and downstream companies.
Delivery mechanismAPIWeb Service
Features & Benefits
What you get with Custeel
- Custeel is devoted to exploration and practice for the steel industry.
- Custeel is specialised in providing prices for Steel, Iron Ore, Nickel, Minor metals and Rare earth.
- Custeel offers daily, weekly, and monthly prices for supply, stock, price index, sales, production, purchasing, and financial statistics.
- Custeel have history from June 2012.
- Custeel data is in Eikon, Datastream and Datascope.
- We have a Custeel app in Eikon as well as the main chain 0#CUSTEEL.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Web Service
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.