An overview of Steelhome
Steelhome is an authoritative and independent information provider in the Chinese steel market. Steelhome provides information, consultancy, data, industry events, and E-commerce to global steel companies, raw material suppliers, traders, logistics companies, steel users, government departments, industry associations, and financial and research institutes. There are 250,000 registered members.
Price: Steel, Iron Ore, Coal/Coke, Scrap, Pig Iron/Semis, Ferroalloy, Base Metals, Chemicals, Production cost (Data can be traced back to 2004).
Statistics: Production, Import/Export, Inventory (Data can be traced back to 2004).
Steelhome provides Price, Inventory, Index, Production data.
Data formatCSVJava Script Object Notation (JSON)XML
Delivery mechanismAPIDesktopE-mail AlertsExcel
Features & Benefits
What you get with Steelhome
- Steelhome price data: Steel, Iron Ore, Coal/Coke, Scrap, Pig Iron/Semis, Ferroalloy, Base Metals, Chemicals, Production cost, traced back to 2004.
- Prices of USA, CIS, Japan, S Korea, India, and Middle East markets.
- Statistics: Production, import/export, and inventory data, traced back to 2004.
- Track China metallurgical products production, apparent consumption, financial performance, large-and-medium-sized steelmakers' production.
- Marketplace inventory of rebar, wire rod, HRC/CRC, medium plate, billet, slab.
- Port inventory of iron ore, manganese ore, chrome ore, nickel ore, coke, and coal.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Java Script Object Notation (JSON)
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- E-mail Alerts
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.