An overview of SteelOrbis
- SteelOrbis is a unique steel market intelligence provider that offers up-to-date news on the steel industry.
- They have accurate daily steel prices, weekly steel prices, SteelOrbis Index, Exports and Imports per country, SteelOrbis Interviews, and News.
- Eikon has Daily Steel Prices: Raw Materials > Scrap & Iron Ore, Semi-Finished > Slab & Billet, Long Products > Wire Rod & Rebar, Flat Products > HRC & CRC, Stainless Steel > Alloys & Coils. Weekly Steel Prices: Flat Product Steel Prices, Flat Product Steel Prices, Raw Material Prices, Long Product Steel Prices, Semi-Finished Steel Prices, Scrap Steel Prices.
Delivery mechanismAPIDesktopFTPRSS Feed
Features & Benefits
What you get with SteelOrbis
- SteelOrbis’ team of researchers and analysts report on the latest steel price changes and trends on the Steel Prices and Market Analyses pages.
- Reports and analyses are divided into 4 subcategories that are raw materials & steel scrap, flat products & slab, long products & billets, steel tubes & pipes.
- SteelOrbis offers the latest independent steel news coverage compiled by its worldwide steel industry network.
- SteelOrbis Steel Export and Import Statistics show the current and historical steel import and export trends and data for steel products in all major steel markets.
- Steel prices contain highest, lowest and average price levels of major global products; all prices are continually updated in line with the very latest changes reported in the market.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- RSS Feed
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.