An overview of World Steel Association
The World Steel Association (worldsteel) is one of the largest and most dynamic industry associations in the world. Members work in every major steel-producing country. Worldsteel represents steel producers, national and regional steel industry associations, and steel research institutes. Members represent around 85% of global steel production. Founded as the International Iron and Steel Institute in 1967, it changed its name to the World Steel Association in 2008.
Data formatCSVHTMLJSONPythonUser InterfaceXML
Features & Benefits
What you get with World Steel Association
- World Steel Association, often abbreviated as worldsteel, is the international trade body for the iron and steel industry.
- The association is one of the largest and most dynamic industry associations in the world, with members in every major steel-producing country.
- Worldsteel publications provide a comprehensive overview of steel industry activities. Content includes crude steel production to apparent steel use, from indications of global steel trade flows to iron ore production and trade.
- Crude steel production by region and the production of the top ten steel-producing countries are available on a monthly frequency in Eikon in <0#WSA-STEEL> and sub chain <0#WSA-STLPRD>.
- You can find this information online at https://www.worldsteel.org/media-centre/press-releases/2021/February-2021-crude-steel-production.html.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- User Interface
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.