An overview of S&P Global Platts
- S&P Global Platts is the leading independent provider of information, benchmark prices, and analytics for the energy and commodities markets.
- For over 100 years, S&P Global Platts has brought clarity and transparency to the energy and commodities markets, enabling companies, governments and individuals to act with conviction.
- Customers in over 150 countries look to Platts’ expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. Coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
- A division of S&P Global, S&P Global Platts employs over 1,200 people in more than 19 offices worldwide
- More information? Visit https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en
How to access? Simply type <PLATTS> into a quote object or browser (F4) and press <ENTER>. Please contact your Refinitiv Account Manager for access and further information.
Delivery mechanismAPIDeployed/Onsite ServersDesktopExcelFTPWeb Service
Publishing frequencyDailyEnd of DayIntra-dayVariesWeekly
Features & Benefits
What you get with S&P Global Platts
- Benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets.
- The best platform for price assessments across the region.
- Global presence in the news and data services.
- Best in class cross-commodity news, insights and price assessments.
- Offices in key financial centers and major energy centers such as Houston, Singapore and London, where S&P Global Platts is based.
- High-profile industry events such as Global Metals Award & Global Energy Awards helping to connect energy market participants.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Deployed/Onsite Servers
- Web Service
- Publishing Frequencies:
- End of Day
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.