An overview of Commodities Real Time Pricing Analytics
- Refinitiv's commodities pricing data allows you to grasp where the market is, was and will be – from exchange data and OTC prices to specialist fundamentals.
- The Commodities Research and Analytics team is a group within the Supply Chain and Commodities Content Operations division. Together with a mix of Content, Systems and Technical expertise, the team creates, owns and maintains a series of Real-time Pricing Analytics across the array of Commodities asset types. These range from Option Analytics to Forward Refinery Margins, Fair Values, and Arbitrages among others.
- The pricing analytics are developed using proprietary quantitative models or by replicating standard industry or market models. All the analytics are made available on quote instruments (RICs) with both Real time and End of Day/Intraday Timeseries data, thus providing seamless access to the data in Refinitiv Desktop product or Enterprise Feed Products.
Features & Benefits
What you get with Commodities Real Time Pricing Analytics
- Spot and/or forward looking view of market.
- Insight into analysis.
- Depth of granularity in contract maturities.
- Concise screens/views for the data.
- Advance Quantitative Approach or Standard Market Model.
- Extensive coverage of commodities products in terms of quality grades.
- Easy access to data via quote instruments.
- All data viewable in the standard charting tools.
- Any piece of data exportable into Excel to power other models.
- Intraday view of complex indicators.
- Complete regional coverage.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.