An overview of LinkUp (Job Postings ALT Data)
- LinkUp is the global leader in delivering verified, up-to-date, real-time set of LinkUp’s job market data, dating back to 2007.
- The data set includes full job postings sourced directly from employer websites through their proprietary technology as well as related statistics and analysis of the job postings.
- From this unique and predictive jobs data set, LinkUp provides valuable insights into the global labor market and helps investors generate alpha at the macro-, sector, geographic, and individual company level.
- LinkUp’s data set includes over 20 unique job and company level attributes and identifiers, such as, job title, job URL, company name, location, occupation code, sector code, ticker, reference data, and more. Refinitiv gets this data via BattleFin.
Delivery mechanismDeployed/Onsite Servers
Features & Benefits
What you get with LinkUp (Job Postings ALT Data)
- Rely on a unique, timely, and accurate job listings data set that is sourced directly from employer websites globally. LinkUp collects, refines and distributes data to deliver insightful, predictive and actionable job market information.
- LinkUp Data is segregated in four distinct components - Individual job records, Individual descriptions, Core analytics & Reference Material which are updated daily.
- LinkUp Data is segregated in four distinct components - individual job records, individual descriptions, core analytics, and reference material - which are updated daily.
- Enhance alpha. Create models and signals to assess and predict job growth at the macro-, sector, geographic, and individual company level.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.