An overview of Toyo Keizai Estimates & Fundamentals
Toyo Keizai Estimates provides comprehensive earnings forecasts information for all listed companies in Japan for two terms. Our analysts report every company directly and make an original forecast.
Toyo Keizai Fundamentals provides comprehensive financial statements for all listed companies in Japan, including all items for annual and quarterly data from Tanshin (flash reports), Yuho (similar to Form10-K), and Shiho (similar to Form10-Q) disclosure reports with daily update. They have historical data from the 1980's and maintain the database accurately day-by-day. You can use Toyo Keizai Fundamentals for time series analysis or cross-sectional analysis.
Delivery mechanismCloudDeployed/Onsite Servers
Features & Benefits
What you get with Toyo Keizai Estimates & Fundamentals
- Full coverage of all listed companies in Japanese exchanges, which include not only large-cap data but also small-cap with over 3700 companies.
- Two terms forecasts: Toyo Keizai Estimates data contains current fiscal year data forecasts for the following next fiscal year and next interim settlement.
- Toyo Keizai Estimates coverage include all listed companies in Japan excluding BOJ, preferred stock, foreign Stock, ETF, REIT, and subsidiary tracking stock.
- Toyo Keizai Estimates fields include annual and interim estimates for each field: sales, operating income, current profit, net profit, EPS, and DPS.
- A history of financial database in Japan going back to Yuho Data (1970's), Tanshin (1985), and Shiho (2008).
- Accuracy maintained not only by using XBRL automation, but also manual input with more precision.
- Toyo Keizai Fundamentals standardize its accounting standard: covering J-GAAP, US-GAAP and IFRS.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Deployed/Onsite Servers
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.