An overview of Axioma Risk Models
Axioma innovations transformed the risk model space with fundamental and statistical variants for the country, region, and global models, at varying time horizons, along with macroeconomic models all updated daily, providing you multiple views of risk on a timely basis. Plus, our patented, innovative methodologies and model transparency add value and confidence to your risk reporting.
Quantitative Analytic Direct (QAD) product offers Fundamental Model & Statistical Models from Axioma.
Delivery mechanismCloudDeployed/Onsite Servers
Features & Benefits
What you get with Axioma Risk Models
- Axioma is the industry leader in the timeliness of risk models. From the beginning, all Axioma models have always been estimated and updated on a daily basis for all model geographies.
- Daily updates to all models, with re-estimation and production of factor exposures, covariance matrices and asset-specific risks.
- The model geographies option allows you to pick options suited to your strategies Global, Emerging Market, Europe, Asia, and numerous single country markets.
- For each model geography, have access to multiple views of risk, all updated daily the most comprehensive and valuable suite of risk models available on the market.
- Fundamental Models allow you to understand and decompose the risk and return of portfolios into intuitive factors.
- Statistical models provide an alternative view on risk and a framework that may pick up sources of risk not fully captured by a fundamental risk model.
- Macroeconomic models as available in some regions, allowing you to understand the sensitivities to key economic factors for stress testing analysis. Axioma provides complete model transparency, enabling you to better understand and manage your risk.
- All Axioma models are consistent with the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS).
- Advanced innovative methods such as the Dynamic Volatility Adjustment which improve the accuracy of risk forecasts, especially during times of volatility changes.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.