An overview of Deals Business Intelligence
Deals Business Intelligence is a dynamic business analysis tool that combines the depth and breadth of our deals data with our proprietary fee algorithm to deliver strategic insight to the deal making community.
Access deals and investment banking fee content for over 2.6 million transactions across mergers and acquisitions, equity, debt and syndicated loans across 100+ fields.
Features & Benefits
What you get with Deals Business Intelligence
- Access industry leading content – Refinitiv leverages contributor relationships, in tandem with IFR and LPC, to reach global scale and provide more deals data than anyone else.
- Deals data delivered to you where you do the analysis. Build reports directly in Microsoft Excel through our flexible pivot table functionality and customizable inputs, or utilize our data feed solution to integrate into your CRM system.
- Utilize the industry standard in deals data, Refinitiv produces hundreds of league tables and is present at 49 of the top 50 global investment banks, not to mention cited across dozens of global news publications.
- Deals Business Intelligence uses a best in class fee model to produce more accurate results, used by global banks, central banks, consulting and legal firms worldwide.
- Contact CFA certified Deals Business Intelligence specialists 24 hours a day, 5 days a week for support and to discuss replicating current reports, installation,training, modifying templates, understanding content and learning about additional use cases.
- Easy concordance of data enables you to incorporate your proprietary data, client coverage list, sector or geographical classifications and other client-specific information and definitions into Deals Business Intelligence to generate reports that reflect your structure and drive business planning, strategy and performance evaluation.
- Leverage Eikon’s league tables, screening and tearsheets through the integrated Eikon MS Excel add-in.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
Contact sales by email
Already a customer? Get support
Contact sales by phone
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.