An overview of Deals - Joint Ventures
- Dating back to 1985, Refinitiv joint ventures & strategic alliances database covers nearly 70,000 formal joint ventures and nearly 90,000 strategic alliances – amounting to nearly 160,000 partnerships in total.
- The Refinitiv joint venture & strategic alliances database tracks cooperative agreements by two or more separate entities that may result in the formation of a third entity, either as a start-up, through the merger of assets, or acquisition of stakes - as well as agreements involving licensing, manufacturing, research and development, mining & exploration, supply services.
Features & Benefits
What you get with Deals - Joint Ventures
- Joint Venture types tracked include newly formed - where no prior relationship existed between the two companies involved; the third entity (JV Company) was non-existent prior to the execution of the JV agreement, combinations of pre-existing units or divisions (with a related M&A Deal), and acquisitions of stakes in an existing subsidiary/division (with a related M&A Deal).
- Joint Ventures and strategic alliances from the following regions are tracked: North, South, Central and Southeast Asia, Australia and Pacific Islands, Africa and the Middle East, Western and Eastern Europe and North and South America.
- The value of Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances are represented by 'Alliance Cost Value' or 'Capitalization'.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.