An overview of Africa Economics
Comprised from a mixture of nationally sourced data from National Statistical Offices, Central Banks, and other national bodies, as well as international sources from IMF, World Bank, and other international bodies, 1 million economic time series dedicated to Africa are available in the most comprehensive African economic dataset currently on the market.
Data formatCSVJava Script Object Notation (JSON)Python
Delivery mechanismAPIDesktopExcelFTPWeb Service
Features & Benefits
What you get with Africa Economics
- Our extensive nationally sourced data provides investors with timely data with which to spot trends early and make more informed business, policy or investment decisions.
- Our established internally sourced data is great for comparing the performance of different countries on a like-for-like basis.
- Data is published at monthly, quarterly, and annual frequency to allow for maximum data points where feasible.
- All African countries are included.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Java Script Object Notation (JSON)
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Web Service
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.