An overview of International Financing Review News
- International Financing Review briefings (ifrbriefings.com) are concise reports from Thomson Reuters Capital Markets Publishing that provide the key information on focused regions and asset classes of the global capital markets.
- IFR Briefings are produced every evening after the markets have closed. The focused regions and asset classes include Asia DCM, Asia ECM, Asia Loans, China Capital Markets, European ECM, European Securitisation, Gulf Capital Markets, India Capital Markets, Japan Capital Markets, Latin America Capital Markets, and US ECM.
Features & Benefits
What you get with International Financing Review News
- Trusted by market participants for over 40 years.
- IFR delivers detailed coverage of primary markets.
- Issuance across asset classes.
- Issuance across market commentary and analysis.
- Deal and league table data.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.