An overview of Quick News Service
- QUICK is one of our core News sources. They gather enormous amounts of data and news pertaining to equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, commodities, derivatives, corporations and other information from around the world, thereby supporting customer financial and capital market–related decision making with value-added proprietary analysis and valuations.
- QUICK delivers innovative and valuable financial information services including real-time price information and fast distribution of Nikkei news. They also provide original information that helps market and corporate analytics and deliver the data needed for precise and accurate decision making.
Features & Benefits
What you get with Quick News Service
- Market trend focused on IPO (Initial Public Offering), the outline of financial results and press releases of listed companies, and digest of analyst reports are provided to grasp the market outlook.
- QUICK not only disseminates information but also produces useful information from a fair and neutral standpoint to customers in the securities and financial markets.
- More than 60 stock indexes and sub-indexes of 45 countries are available.
- QUICK's weekly stock market outlook based on views of market professionals are reputed to be highly valuable by investors.
- QUICK conducts one of Japan's largest market sentiment surveys, where it focuses on market forecasts, market influencing factors, and investment stance of market players such as traders, analysts and institutional investors in the stock and fixed income market. The survey receives increasing attention of market players.
- QUICK's original indexes are calculated such as QUICK REIT index, an index of real estate investment trusts, IPO index, an index of newly listed issues, and CB-QUICK average, an index of convertible bonds listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
Contact sales by email
Already a customer? Get support
Contact sales by phone
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.