An overview of FTSE Fixed Income Indices
- FTSE is a leading global provider of Fixed Income index benchmarking, analytics and data solutions for portfolio and asset management, giving them a precise view of the market relevant to their research needs.
- Indices are market tested, comprehensive fixed income index solutions, are used by investors to measure and analyze the performance of global, regional, and country-focused debt markets.
- FTSE’s flagship global fixed income index, the FTSE World Government Bond Index (WGBI), measures the performance of fixed-rate, local currency investment-grade sovereign bonds. This widely used benchmark comprises sovereign debt from 20+ countries denominated in 15+ currencies. The WGBI was created in 1986 and offers more than 25 years of history.
Publishing frequencyDailyEnd of Day
Features & Benefits
What you get with FTSE Fixed Income Indices
- Investment managers, asset managers, ETF providers and pension investors have chosen FTSE indexes to benchmark their investment performance and create ETFs, structured products and index based portfolios.
- Combining global perspective and local knowledge - indexes reflect FTSE's experience in creating local benchmarks for markets around the world using relationships and partnerships.
- Provide clients with tools for asset allocation, investment strategy and portfolio management.
- Highest industry standards in index design and governance, employing transparent rules-based methodology informed by independent committees of leading market participants.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Publishing Frequencies:
- End of Day
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.