Collateralized loan obligation
Our CLO (collateralized loan obligation) offering provides a full picture view of the CLO market to users, with powerful insight on deals, overlap analysis, trade history, and more from a single platform.
Refinitiv LPC Collateral
LPC Collateral is the simple first step in the analysis of any collateralized loan obligation. Using LPC Collateral you can:
- View the underlying assets of your CLO universe in a standardized format
- Sort and search CLO holdings data and identify exposure to specific assets or issuers
- Compare market value coverage and NAVs for CLO tranches
- Monitor CLO performance over time
- Chart trades against loan prices from the LPC Pricing Service
LPC Holdings / Trade History
LPC Collateral Holdings is the premium desktop tool for Loan Trading and Syndication desks. Delivering comprehensive access to loan Holdings and Trade Data across the Global CLO Universe.
- View the current Syndicate of any Borrower, including Manager, Deal, Tranche and position
- Proactively screen the entire portfolio inventory for a specific deal or Mmanager
- Gain access to reinvestment end dates for all CLOs globally
- Chart cash balances of CLOs over time with supporting % APB metrics.
- Track the loan trading activity of over 170 CLO managers
- Effortlessly filter historical trade data by a variety of criteria including Borrower, Tranche, Trade Price, Trade/Settlement Date, Deal, Manager and Trade Reason
- Compare trade prices to the market consensus by charting trades against LPC Mark-to-Market Pricing.
Refinitiv Evaluated CLO Pricing
LPC provides end-of-day prices on Global Cash Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLOs). These include both broadly syndicated and middle market CLOs.
Each CLO security is individually priced by Refinitiv Pricing Service.
Find out more
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.