An overview of Financial Markets Reference Data (FMRD)
Financial Markets Reference Data (FMRD) content provides comprehensive venue level reference data information. View hierarchy, identifiers and regulatory details for exchanges, submarkets, and contributors along with the market events and price ladders.
FMRD offers market events, including different trading sessions such as pre-open, regular trading, auction, post-close timings as well as holidays (full day and partial day closure). Price ladders contains the details of the tick size and lot size ladders. The service provides two distinct, but complementary packages:
- Standard (Basic) which contains reference data for financial markets, including descriptions, identifiers, regulatory flags and various counterparty linked data, e.g., settlement organisations.
- Premium which includes trading sessions, holidays and tick size ladders.
Geographical coverageGlobal coverage of equity venues
Features & Benefits
What you get with Financial Markets Reference Data (FMRD)
- FMRD contains comprehensive market related reference data for exchanges/venues. The data model is consistent with the marketplace where the information is covered at a granular level, which enables better visibility on market operations.
- Access changes to trading sessions quickly through the Refinitiv Data Platform. Bulk feed can be accessed via API and daily delta files are made available via the Platform.
- The service offers a daily updated feed from Monday to Sunday, eliminating the need for manual checks. Streamline and simplify user ingestion and internal distribution, leveraging a standardised JSON format.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Service Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.