An overview of Media Check
- Strict global anti-money-laundering (AML) regulations, anti-bribery and corruption legislation, as well as mandatory KYC requirements, mean that organizations must keep abreast of financial crime media coverage relating to their clients’ activities.
- Such reports could be relevant to meeting your customer due diligence and third-party risk compliance responsibilities. The repercussions of compliance failure can be severe and may result in significant fines, severe reputational damage, and even personal liability.
- Media Check provides a portal into content from over 13,000 print and web sources, which are carefully selected and continuously vetted for relevance. Media Check structures this content using intelligent tagging to improve screening efficiency and relevancy.
Data formatJava Script Object Notation (JSON)
Delivery mechanismAPICloudWeb Service
Features & Benefits
What you get with Media Check
- Filter search results using our proprietary KYC/AML media taxonomy.
- Support clients’ decision making by more readily accessing relevant information.
- Include or exclude filters such as media topics or locations, publications, improving the relevance of search results.
- Include user-defined keywords to further improve search result relevance.
- Have full control over media search settings at a user group level, ensuring consistency of the information for due diligence screening checks.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Java Script Object Notation (JSON)
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Web Service
- Publishing Frequencies:
Contact sales by email
Already a customer? Get support
Contact sales by phone
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.