- Data Catalogue
- Risk Intelligence
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), Relatives and Close Associates (RCA's)
- NGO Anti-corruption Action Centre
An overview of NGO Anti-corruption Action Centre
- Registry of names and asset lists of all officials who are Politically Exposed Persons in Ukraine.
- Over 30,000 profiles of UA PEPs in Eng and UA with basic info, asset declarations, and legal entities owned or controlled by PEPs.
- Documented PEP profiles based on data sets from 7 Ukrainian state registries with documents and official statements including media stories and investigation reports available upon request from law enforcement agencies and other authorities.
- Electronic asset declarations of state servants including: Company House register with ultimate beneficial ownership data, stock market infrastructure development agency of Ukraine data, National Bank of Ukraine data, register of persons who committed corruption offenses, and wanted lists of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Recommended for PEPs check by The National Bank of Ukraine and The State Financial Monitoring Service of Ukraine.
Features & Benefits
What you get with NGO Anti-corruption Action Centre
- Intuitive search of any Ukrainian PEP, close associate, or family member. You can search by ties within other countries, any variation of name or surname, legal entity title, or ID.
- Advanced search with autocomplete that also covers word forms.
- Transcription of names.
- Bilingual - All state registers are in Ukrainian which makes up 80% of information in basic dossiers; We then translate it into English.
- Open and free API not for commercial use.
- Automatic generation of various spellings of Slavic names using 19 transliteration schemes and automatic translation into Russian.
How it works
Accessing the dataset
This dataset can be used by the following products. Talk to us to learn more about different packages and offerings.
- Data Formats:
- Delivery Mechanisms:
- Publishing Frequencies:
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.