Reuters News Service Showcase
Reuters has been delivering news to financial institutions for 170 years. Refinitiv is the exclusive provider of Reuters News to the financial industry – it's at the heart of our news service.
Reuters: the brand, the legacy. Exclusively for our customers.
Authoritative, market-moving and objective. News you can trust.
We are the sole provider of Reuters News to the financial community – Reuters is central to our news service, delivering the facts fast and adding insight and intelligence.
From breaking news and market-moving exclusives to analysis, investigative reporting and insightful commentary, Reuters provides the focal point for what matters to the financial market professional – every day, and for every major market sector.
2020 was an extraordinary year, when trusted news was more important than ever – Reuters provided independent and impartial news to billions of people every day.
Reuters News in action
170Years of history
200+Journalism award recognitions since 2020, including 2 Pulitzer Prizes
33Average number of interviews, exclusives and scoops per day
4m+Stories every year
On the ground, wherever news breaks. Across the stories that matter.
A global organisation with local presence everywhere, covering the stories you care about – from 200 locations around the world, with 2,500 journalists, in 16 languages.
- Sourced with top economic and central banking policy-makers in capitals across the globe
- Political and general news reported for financial market professionals
- Local reporting on everything from natural disasters and elections, to health and conflict
- Round-the-clock market reporting making sense of events for equities, forex and debt markets
Renowned for integrity, accuracy and objectivity
- Errors corrected openly and honestly and fully auditable
- Best-in-class banking, M&A, regulatory and finance news
- Blanket disclosure coverage of 50,000 publicly listed companies
- Access to business leaders from tech to transport, pharma to finance, consumer and retail, and more
- Expert energy, agricultural and metals news for commodities professionals
- Leading sustainable finance, environmental, social and governance coverage
- Market-leading polls on economic indicators and market outlooks
Breaking news and exclusives, at speed
Combining speed with accuracy on thousands of headlines a day, Reuters delivers a stream of market-moving scoops and headline wins. Highlights from 2021 include:
Crypto: Visa moves to allow payment settlements using crypto-currency
SPACs: U.S. regulator opens enquiry into Wall St blank cheque IPO frenzy
ECM: China EV trio eye HK listings to raise $5 bln, Stripe IPO news
Central banks: Hungary's surprise interest rate cut, New Zealand cenbank rate rise outlook
OPEC: Consistently ahead on oil output policy decisions
Insight, commentary, graphics and curation
- Insight and perspective to deliver actionable intelligence
- Superior search and navigation tools to deliver the signal, cut out the noise
- Breakingviews: the international commentary brand of Reuters, delivering crucial insight
- Expert intraday FX Buzz and Stocks Buzz market commentary
- Chatrooms: market chatter and commentary hosted by Reuters journalists
- Curation: Top News pages across geographies and subjects
- Graphics: financial graphics and charts to illustrate trends
- Newsmakers: for access to interviews with agenda-setters
Refinitiv is the exclusive provider of Reuters News to the financial industry – visit Reuters Best for details of some of the best market-moving scoops and exclusive interviews to investigative reports and insightful commentary.
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.