- Market data services
- Reference data, analytics and pricing services
- Fixed Income Data Services
Fixed Income Data Services
Pricing, reference data, indices and analytics
Get invaluable support for the front, middle and back offices and optimise your fixed income strategy with our comprehensive pricing and reference data.
Your new home for fixed income
Refinitiv’s evaluated pricing and reference data is trusted as an independent and accurate source of evaluated pricing by asset owners and managers worldwide.
With daily evaluated pricing on over 2.6 million fixed income instruments and reference data covering more than 80 million instruments across all asset classes, our valuation services provide you with the trusted data you need to optimise your fixed income strategy.
Our data powers the FTSE Russell fixed income indices and is supported by Yield Book’s trusted analytics. This in turn empowers you to eliminate end of day pricing discrepancies in your portfolio valuations, resulting in accurate performance, minimal errors and optimal risk mitigation.
Fixed income investors and traders are unanimous about one thing in 2023 – there is considerable uncertainty in the outlook for the fixed income markets. Firms need to think strategically about what their fixed income trading desks, middle office and back office will need to have in place to protect – and create – customer and shareholder value.
How we help
Refinitiv empowers you to optimise your fixed-income strategy and meet your compliance needs by delivering high quality, accurate and transparent data
Transparency in the prices you use to value fixed-income portfolios
- Our pricing data uses transparent methodologies, proving a solid foundation for more accurate and transparent pricing calculations.
- We help you control the costs associated with price challenges and reduce the risk of delays in striking NAVs.
Accurate data, trusted by FTSE Russell for optimal portfolio valuations
- As an independent provider with a market-driven, collaborative approach, we are able to provide consistent datasets and analytics across the management process (portfolio and benchmarks).
- Using the same evaluated pricing used in the FTSE Russell indices ensures accurate performance reporting with minimal tracking error.
Simpler, more cost-effective compliance and regulatory reporting
- With direct access to our comprehensive and independent reference data, you can confidently cover all your global and regional compliance needs as well as reduce the costs and effort associated with it.
- Expert evaluators, transparent methodologies, and challenge reports to support your regulatory reporting requirements.
A single, trusted provider of consistent coverage across fixed income sectors and markets
- Refinitiv’s expertise in pricing and reference data, combined with FTSE Russell’s extensive capabilities in indices and analytics, provides comprehensive coverage for fixed income owners and managers.
- FTSE Russell offers benchmark and custom index strategies designed and built by industry experts, and Refinitiv data is supported by market leading analytical capabilities and underpinned by market-driven pricing and a uniform reference dataset.
Exploring new dimensions in fixed income data
Fixed income index data is taking on new dimensions, enabling firms to better collaborate across the front, middle and back office. In this video, John Mason, head of pricing and reference services at Refinitiv and Scott Harman, head of fixed income multi-asset indices at FTSE Russell, talk about how data collaboration supports firms’ business goals.
Features & Benefits
What you get with our pricing and reference data solutions
Why choose Refinitiv for your fixed income investing needs?
Enhanced transparency in the prices you use to value fixed income portfolios
Accurate data that is trusted by FTSE Russell to ensure optimal portfolio valuations with minimal errors
A simplified approach to reduce both the effort and cost associated with regulatory reporting and compliance
A holistic solution from a single provider able to deliver comprehensive, consistent coverage of fixed income sectors and markets across reference data, pricing, indices and analytics
Fixed income has long been known as the most reliable portion of any investor's portfolio. Listen to the session for expert led thought leadership on the latest trends for the asset class.
Our pricing and reference data solutions
Learn more with our pricing and reference data solutions insights
Dimensions of collaboration
Turbulent markets put focus on evaluated pricing
Navigating fixed income volatility in uncertain times
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.