Market data management
The industry-leading software that enables firms to consume, manipulate, transform and manage Refinitiv and other market data sources.
Managing market data is a constant challenge
The volume of market data being used by financial services firms of all types is skyrocketing. At the same time, data management use cases are becoming increasingly complex while firms are seeing diminishing returns on building their own market data systems themselves.
To meet these challenges – and many others – firms are turning to the Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System. This software suite enables financial services firms to build an open market data platform – or let Refinitiv do it for them – that interacts with Refinitiv’s streaming real-time data service. The software supports the consumption of other vendor feeds, and firms can create their own internal streaming pricing services as well as manipulate, transform and manage all of those data sources, allowing them to optimize network, compute and storage spend. Additionally, RTDS gives firms the ability to accurately and compliantly administer and report on 3rd party data entitlements.
Why Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System?
30 out of 30of the biggest sell side banks globally are customers
23 out of the 30largest global asset managers are customers
500,000+active users and applications rely on RTDS
How we can help you
Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System supports the use cases of financial firms around the globe with a range of key capabilities, including:
- In the cloud, with choice – firms can choose just to manage the installation and support of the software, or they can have Refinitiv look after installation, upgrades, health checks and tuning via the Refinitiv Complete Care package. With the Dynamic Remote Monitoring package, Refinitiv will also provide remote monitoring and service restoration.
- Trusted Data Delivery – firms can create a variety of inter-office data topologies – including hub and spoke, and peer-to-peer – to route data from producers to any location around the globe, reducing infrastructure costs and improving resiliency and compliance.
- Refinitiv Data Access Control System – the leading market data entitlements administration system. It is recognised by all major exchanges and venues as a means for customers to both stay compliant with exchange fees and manage their market data spend.
- Refinitiv Real-Time Advanced Transformation Server – an additional, value-add component, it enables firms to take multiple data sources and parse, normalise, aggregate and calculate new pricing instruments for their applications and users to consume.
- Refinitiv APIs – a range of open source, real-time APIs to meet customer needs, from lightweight, minimal code use cases to mission critical ones that must perform at scale and velocity.
What you get with our Real-Time Distribution System
Choose from deployed, private or public cloud, or a hybrid of all three approaches. Build your own platform or let Refinitiv provide our key services to you.
Consume vendor feeds, direct exchange feeds, broker feeds, customer written pricing servers, rule-based data transformations and more – including Refinitiv’s 90 million instruments across 500 exchanges.
Work with our network of more than 250 partners includes companies such as Murex, Calypso, Finastra, Broadridge, and others.
Engage with content and technical helpdesk support 24/7 plus the diverse Developer Community. Full documented orchestration, containerisation and virtualisation support available.
Be confident with a solution created from decades of experience and customer input, with an emphasis on high availability, seamless failover of services and routes, traffic management to control costs and maintain stability between sites.
Learn more about Refinitiv Real-Time Advanced Transformation Server
With this high performance, low latency calculation engine added to the Real-Time Distribution System, financial services firms can:
- Combine data – bring together internal and external data sources using a web-based interface.
- Perform calculations – deliver yield curves, mathematical functions, data and time, statistical functions, and more.
- Parse data – extract data from pages or record pages and transform them into a logical record. For example, automate parsing and aggregation to parse hundreds of broker pages to find the best price.
- Centralise data management – work on the same data in different geographic areas. Locate all strategic algorithms onto a dedicated calculation server.
- Control permissioning – regulate who can create, update, and delete ATS records.
Gain insights from the real-time and pricing and reference services teams – including reports, blogs, and videos – help organisations think strategically about data and data management.
Find out more about related Refinitiv Solutions
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.