Refinitiv Regulatory Data Playbook
With our Refinitiv Regulatory Data Playbook we have created a succinct and focused narrative that will help you understand the key elements of each regulation – empowering your company to advance with confidence.
Download the Refinitiv Regulatory Data Playbook
Financial services regulation is a detailed and complex field that can often seem very difficult to navigate effectively. It takes an expert view on regulation to identify and highlight the most relevant aspects of what can seem like ever-expansive regulatory documents.
The Playbook covers:
- Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB)
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) II
- Shareholding Disclosure
- EU Benchmarks Regulation (EU BMR)
- Solvency II
- IFRS 9 – Solely Payments of Principal And Interest
- Financial Transaction Tax
- LIBOR Transition
- Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR)
- Central Securities Depositories Regulation (CSDR)
- High-Quality Liquid Assets (HQLA)