Third-party provider additional terms
Refinitiv products may include data and/or software from third parties.
In addition to the rights and restrictions set forth in agreement(s) that you have entered into with member(s) of the Refinitiv group ("Refinitiv"), your use of Refinitiv services is subject to the following terms:
Third-party providers are third-party beneficiaries of Refinitiv’s rights and remedies under the agreement(s) between you and Refinitiv. You agree to comply with all applicable third-party provider terms. Those terms may be supplied to you within the service or directly by the third-party provider. We are from time to time required to provide our client contact details to our third-party providers to the extent that they need such details in order to enable them to execute their contractual responsibilities.
You must obtain all prior approval for control and redistribution of third-party provider data, software, or services. You are responsible for any and all costs and fees associated with agreements entered into with any such third-party provider. If a third-party provider ceases to make its service available to Refinitiv or requires Refinitiv to suspend or terminate the provision of all or any part of its services to you, or if Refinitiv terminates its arrangements with the third-party provider, then Refinitiv may suspend or terminate that part of its data or services immediately without notice or further obligation to you.
Except where you have entered into a relevant written agreement directly with a third-party provider, you have no contract with any third-party provider in respect of the supply or use of any third-party data or services. Third-party providers do not owe you any duty of care with respect to its data or services, nor do they accept any responsibility for them. If an implied contract or duty should be held to exist, Refinitiv, as agent for each third-party licensor and solely for the purpose of the following exclusion, disclaims all liability of each third-party licensor for any of your losses which may arise under that implied contract or duty.
Third-party providers do not warrant that the provision of their data, software or services will be uninterrupted, error free, timely, complete, or accurate, nor do any of them make any warranties as to the results to be obtained from use of the same. You acknowledge that third-party data, software, or services do not constitute a recommendation of any kind and is provided for informational purposes only. You expressly agree that your use of third-party data, software, or services is at your own risk. Accordingly, the third-party providers will not in any way be liable to you or any other entity for any inaccuracies, errors, omissions, delays, damages, claims, liabilities, or losses, regardless of cause, in or arising from the use of the third-party data contained in Refinitiv’s services.
Please click on any of the following hyperlinks to see the additional terms and conditions imposed by the following third-party data providers regarding use of their data.
Dun & Bradstreet - March 2019
QUICK Corp - February 2019
Financial Benchmarks India Pvt. Ltd. (FBIL) – October 2018
Oslo Bors - NIBOR – September 2018
Asia Pacific Exchange – September 2018
Solactive and LGIM – August 2018
Euroclear – July 2018
JIJI Press Limited – July 2018
Tradeweb Europe Limited: MiFID II APA & MTF – July 2018
MSCI RiskMetric Solution – February 2018
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- ARC Research Limited
- Asia Pacific Exchange
- ASX Benchmark Data
- Australian Financial Markets Association Incorporated (AFMA)
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Barclays Capital (formerly Lehman Brothers)
- Bloomberg Commodities Index
- Bloomberg Finance L.P
- Bloomberg SIFMA Municipal Swap Index
- Borsa Istanbul
- Budapest Stock Exchange
- Buzz Analytics
- Cambridge Associates Private Equity Benchmarking
- Canadian Dollar Offered Rate (CDOR)
- Canadian Overnight Repo Rate (CORRA)
- CBOE Futures Exchange
- CBOE Futures Exchange: Derivative works – limitation of Use of Information
- CFETS (China Foreign Exchange Trade System)
- China Exchanges Services Company Limited (CESC)
- China Investment Information Services Ltd (CIIS)
- Chi-X Australia
- CME Europe
- COMEX (div. of NYMEX)
- Credit Analysis & Research Limited (CARE)
- Daiwa Institute of Research and Daiwa Securities
- Deutsche Borse
- Dow Jones Indexes
- DTCC – Depository Trust Clearing Corporation
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange (DME)
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Fannie Mae
- Financial Benchmarks India Pvt. Ltd. (FBIL)
- Financial Supervisory Service (FSS) Korea
- FISCO News
- FISCO R Selection
- FMC Asia Oil Swaps Marker
- FOEX Indexes Ltd.
- FTSE Russell – RussellTick
- FTSE TMX Fixed Income Indices
- FX Analytics
- Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS)
- Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited (HSIL)
- Hedge Fund Research Indices
- HKEx Information Services Limited (HKEx)
- ICE Endex
- ICE Futures Canada
- ICE Futures Europe
- ICE Futures U.S.
- Interactive Data Corp.
- Interfax Information Services BV
- Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd
- JIJI News for TRKD Premium
- JIJI Press Limited
- JPMorgan – Embargoed Research
- Kabudas Express
- Korea Money Brokerage Company (KMBC)
- KOSCOM Corporation
- Land Transport Authority Singapore
- LBMA Silver Price
- LBMA Silver Price (CME)
- Lehman Brothers Research
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Liberum Capital Limited Research
- London Stock Exchange/SEDOL
- Markit – Credit and Structured Finance Indices
- Markit – iBoxx Indices
- Merrill Lynch Indices
- Metal Bulletin Limited
- Moody’s Embargoed Research
- Morningstar® Document Research and Morningstar® Data
- Moscow Exchange (MOEX) – previously MICEX & RTS
- MSCI Risk Metric Solution
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
- National Oilseed Processors Association (NOPA)
New York Stock Exchange
- Newspaper Licensing Agency (NLA)
- Nikkei Indices
- Nomura BPI Index (Nomura Research Institute Ltd.)
- Nordic Growth Market
- Oslo Bors - NIBOR
- QUICK Corp
- Rating and Investment Information, Inc.
- RIM Intelligence Co. Limited
- S&P Ratings
- Sankei Online News
- Seoul Money Brokerage Company (SMBC)
- Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Solactive and LGIM
- Standard & Poor's
- TASS Database
- Technical Research
- Thai Bond Market Association (ThaiBMA)
- Totan Information
- Toyo Keizai
Tradeweb Europe Limited
- Trendsetter Financial Services
- UBS AG (Australia)
- UBS Embargoed Research
- Wilshire Indices
- Wood Mackenzie
- Yieldbroker Pty Ltd.
A number of Exchanges and other Third Party Providers have introduced separate policies for use of their data for Non-Display purposes.
Non-Display Use Generally Includes, But Is Not Limited To:
- Application Usage (Analysis Programs, Risk Management or Portfolio Administration)
- Application Usage (Automated Trading or Order Generation)
- Derived Data Creation / New Original Works
- Index Creation
- Financial Instrument Creation
- Use of Market Data for Execution and/or Clearing Venues
Additionally, other use cases may apply and may require prior agreement with Exchanges or other Third Party Providers.
Use of their data for Non-Display purposes usually requires a direct contract with these Third Party Providers and the payment of fees directly to these Third Party Providers. If requested, Refinitiv may require that you provide evidence that such direct agreements have been obtained and/or fees paid prior to using the relevant data.
Note that signing direct agreements and/or payment of fees directly to these Third Party Providers does not negate the requirement to have in place appropriate terms and conditions from Refinitiv for any such proposed usage.
Where Refinitiv licences and bills for Non Display Use of Exchange or Third Party Provider Data, you are contractually required to declare this usage to Refinitiv via your Datafeed Access Declaration or Access Statement or directly with your Refinitiv representative.
Contact your Account Manager for information about Real time or Delayed redistribution licensing requirements