Deutsche Börse reporting methodology subject to the MDDA (Market Data Dissemination Agreement) may differ from Refinitiv standard datafeed reporting methodology. Deutsche Börse rules as set out in the General Terms and Conditions to the MDDA regarding all Deutsche Börse Information Products shall prevail. The General Terms and Conditions to the MDDA govern the usage of Deutsche Börse Information Products including but not limited to the terms relevant for the Reporting/declaration process, Unit of Count, Audits, use of Information Products in Non Display and CFD license fees:
- For Reporting customers should refer to the specific Reporting Guideline section of the Deutsche Börse MDDA above, which requires customers to report (i.e. declare on a Access Statement/Datafeed Access Declaration) all the users entitled for a specific quarter;
- For Unit of Count customers should refer to the specific Unit of Count guidelines for Deutsche Börse published on MyRefinitiv;
- For Audits customers should refer to the specific Audit Guideline section of the Deutsche Börse MDDA above;
- For Non Display use customers should refer to the specific Non Display usage policies for Deutsche Börse published on MyRefinitiv;
- For CFD license fees customers should refer to Section D of the of the Price List to the Deutsche Börse MDDA above.
Effective 1st November 2020, Deutsche Börse introduces a mandatory Data Usage Declaration as part of the MDDA. The Data Usage Declaration can be found at https://www.mds.deutsche-boerse.com/mds-en/data-services/real-time-market-data/how-to-order-data/data-usage-declaration.
Customers who receive Real-Time Information via a datafeed and/or API are required to declare the nature of their data usage. Exempted from the declaration are customers that solely receive data for display purposes within desktop software (e.g. Terminal/Front-end solution without API) offered and controlled by Refinitiv and where the data usage is reported to Deutsche Börse by Refinitiv.
The updated General Terms and Conditions (Version 8_6) to the MDDA are available for download at https://deutsche-boerse.com/mds-en/data-services/real-time-market-data/agreements.
Questions may be directed to Data Services at +49 (0)69 2 1111800 or to email@example.com.