Corporate treasury management software
Refinitiv Eikon for corporate treasury
Strengthen working capital, secure liquidity and manage risk with Refinitiv Eikon.
A market-leading solution corporate treasurers can count on
Refinitiv Eikon helps treasurers strengthen working capital, secure liquidity and manage risk.
Easy to use and built around your workflow, Eikon brings together data and deep insights on market monitoring, funding, investments, liquidity, risk management and hedging and ESG - all via an easy to access ‘CORPT’ app.
Features and Benefits
One of the most powerful market data and analytics solutions you will find
Eikon delivers a global, multi-asset and multi-jurisdiction view of risk, credit and economic data, helping you to manage the global and interconnected nature of risk today.
With Eikon, you can automate the integration of real-time data into portfolio-based insight across multiple asset classes and regions.
Eikon blends seamlessly with your existing workflows and treasury management system (TMS), letting you harness the power of data across assets and regions.
Product in action
What you can do with Eikon for Corporate Treasury
Get full visibility on portfolio risks
- Get a clear view of all risks within a portfolio for investment or hedging purposes
- See reliable consensus forecasts and historical analysis with Reuters polls, including FX and central bank polls
- Run fair value mark-to-market analysis across a range of asset classes and unlimited portfolio line items
Access reliable pools of liquidity
- Execute FX efficiently with FXall in Eikon trading spots, forwards and swaps
- Benefit from Eikon's liquidity instruments, from 180+ leading providers and 2,300 institutional clients; plus FX pricing from 2,000+ contributing sources, with 500+ currency pairs
- Reduce the regulatory burden with straight-through processing (STP) for every trade.
Stay ahead of regulatory changes
- Get easy access to alternative forward-looking and risk-free reference rates to help manage the LIBOR transition
- Access the Refinitiv Term SONIA benchmark - an alternative to LIBOR available in 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and 12-month tenors denominated in Sterling (GBP)
- Access Refinitiv USD IBOR Cash Fallbacks - a family of US Dollar (USD) fallback rates for use in cash markets
Optimise your long-term funding strategy
- Manage credit facilities, loans and capital markets
- Track cost increases under different market scenarios
- Identify the amount peer companies are paying to raise capital through different methods
- Run pricing scenarios; and more.
Embed ESG data into treasury processes
- Full access to green bonds data from the Climate Bonds Initiative (CBI)
- The ability to assess sustainable fixed-income strategies and investments with transparent environmental, social and governance (ESG) data and scores for 10,000+ companies around the world
- Our Sustainable Leadership Monitor (SLM) tool, which provides analytics for listed companies to measure, compare, visualise and communicate long-term sustainability progress across ESG and financial criteria.
Equipping you with essential and practical insight to help manage market volatility, risk and regulatory change. Trusted by 15,000+ treasurers.
More about Eikon
Discover the power of Refinitiv Eikon
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.