Refinitiv Eikon for portfolio analytics
Leading content. Powerful tools. An award-winning solution. Monitor the markets, generate portfolio management strategies and ideas, and analyse securities with Eikon.
A systematic approach to portfolio management
Bringing together the industry’s best data with powerful analytical tools.
Refinitiv Eikon's comprehensive portfolio analytics, tools and market insights help you to make portfolio decisions with confidence.
Find the competitive advantage with this multi-asset class solution that covers equities, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds, fixed income, currencies, FX forwards, and listed futures and options positions, plus growing coverage of over-the-counter (OTC) instruments.
Features and Benefits
The benefits of Refinitiv Eikon for portfolio analytics
Product in action
What you get with Eikon for portfolio analytics
Global Equity Risk Model
Eikon's proprietary Global Equity Risk Model allows you to forecast and quantify portfolio risk.
For multi-asset class portfolios, MSCI’s RiskMetrics provides:
- Risk analytics, including parametric and historical value at risk measures
- VaR, IVaR, CVaR, MVaR methodologies
- Market exposure and sensitivity analysis, to monitor and report on portfolio risk.
Optimise portfolios by managing tracking error and risk volatility.
The Barra Optimiser in Eikon, combined with our industry-leading content, allows you to:
- Demonstrate a more quantitative approach to portfolio construction
- Address index tracking, stock selection and asset allocation in an effort to maximise returns while minimising risk.
Stock and sector market movements
Eikon shows how stock and sector market movements affect contributions to your portfolio’s relative, absolute return, and attribution numbers.
- Drill down into the sectors and securities driving portfolio performance.
- Better understand impacts on your investment portfolios with access to the very latest data, news, analysis, and charts.
ESG performance measurement and reporting
Eikon allows you to aggregate and report ESG metrics at the portfolio level.
- Report against any aspect of a portfolio’s ESG profile – such as gender diversity or carbon exposure – to asset owners.
- Perform an attribution report to test how an ESG tilt is helping or hurting performance.
Evaluating portfolio performance under different stress scenarios is an important requirement both for internal risk teams and regulatory compliance.
Eikon allows you to stress test portfolios with MSCI’s RiskMetrics, to identify, report and adjust for downside risks.
Take a moment to verify you have all the basics you need to access or run Refinitiv Eikon on your desktop, or download the app for your mobile device.
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.