Why choose QA Direct?
QA Direct provides access to a huge range of content ready to use 'out of the box' for quantitative analysis, together with the tools to integrate proprietary data. This gives you direct access to our best-of-breed content - as well as from other leading vendors, including S&P, MSCI, and Russell - without the pain.
Freed from the burden of preparing data, quants can spend more time developing and testing differentiated ideas, optimizing portfolios, and managing risk.
With QA Direct now available in the cloud, asset managers can avoid capital lock-in, eliminate database administration, and get access to the data for new quant initiatives fast.
Features & benefits
What you get with QA Direct?
Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle with documented database schema and diagrams. Pre-integrated, standardized data from one source.
ODBC-compatible, linked to SAS, Matlab, R and S-PLUS, and more for optimization. Map proprietary content to data with speed.
Each vendor set is interlinked through our proprietary mapping system. Our database is designed to be fully expandable.
QA Direct comprises content for global pricing data, economic and company data from us and third-party providers.
How it works
Find out how QA Direct works
- Standardization of data obtained from different sources at different time periods
- Aligning disparate data sets with a single identifier that properly accounts for corporate actions and eliminates survivorship and look-ahead biases
- Each single ID features time-series histories of SEDOLs, CUSIPs, RICs, Tickers, ISINs and other corporate action identifiers.
- Pulling data from various sources and vendors relevantly and seamlessly
- Time Series Mapping for select content sets for point-in-time mapping
Find out more
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.