Workspace Technical Specifications
Refinitiv Workspace specs and installation instructions
Designed to work with the latest supported browsers and versions of Windows and macOS. Download, install and run Refinitiv Workspace in seconds.
Take a moment to verify that you have the right system requirements to run Workspace efficiently.
|Intel i7 or faster processor||Intel i5
|8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM||4 GB RAM
Free disk space
|SSD, 3 GB or higher||1 GB free disk space
|1280 x 1024 x 32-bit or higher||Workspace for Web only: 1024 x 768 x 32-bit|
|Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 7 64-bit (Aero) or higher
|macOS: 10.13 (High Sierra) or higher|
|Refinitiv Workspace for Web works with the latest stable releases of the following browsers2: Google Chrome, Apple Safari|
Virtual desktop infrastructure
|Support is based on the ability of VDI platforms to continuously meet the minimum system requirements.3|
||Intel 5th Generation Core i
||8 GB RAM|
|Free disk space:
||PCI Express (PCIe) card with minimum of 256MB memory per port. DirectX 11.x. compatible|
|Temporary Internet files size:||250 MB or higher|
- With Advanced Monitoring - multiple screens, running different applications.
- Refinitiv Workspace for Web may work with other releases of these browsers, but you might not be able to use all features.
- Refinitiv currently provides limited testing support and technical advice on Citrix VDI solutions. However, customers deploying a VDI solution should consider the following when deploying, updating and running Refinitiv Workspace:
- The impact of network latency and equipment used
- The potential for virtualization machines to adversely affect performance for end users.
Microsoft Office support
- 2010, version 14 SP2
- 2013, version 15
- 2016, version 16 (+KB3114374, +KB4461542)
- 2019, version 16
- 365, version 16
Microsoft Office is unsupported on Windows, if it is installed through Windows Store.
It is also unsupported on macOS at this time.
Installing Refinitiv Workspace is quick and easy
There are a few simple steps to install Workspace on your desktop:
- Step 1: Go to the Refinitiv Workspace download page and click ‘Download for Windows’ or ' Download for macOS' depending on your system. Alternatively, if you’ve received a Welcome Email from us use the link found there.
- Step 2: Save and run the downloaded file.
- Step 3: Read the end-user licence agreement. Mark the checkbox and click ‘Accept’ if you agree with the terms.
- Step 4: A system test will run to ensure your computer meets the requirements. Refinitiv Workspace will be installed if your computer is compatible.
Once the installation in complete click 'Launch Refinitiv Workspace'. Use the username and password sent to you in your Welcome Email to sign in.
If you have any issues, contact our support team.
Find out more
Discover the power of Workspace
Request product details
Contact sales by email
Already a customer? Get support
Contact sales by phone
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.