Reuters and other third-party news
Know first, act first. Your exclusive gateway to real-time news, market-moving scoops, and cutting-edge insights from Reuters - the world’s leading trusted news provider - and from over 7,500 other third-party news sources covering the global financial markets.
Why our news?
Our news helps financial professionals identify opportunities, spot risks, and take action before markets move. Designed for both humans and machines, we offer extensive classification, intelligent tagging, and advanced search and analytics capabilities enabling you to know first and act first.
Covered and discoverable
Our news offers:
- The most extensive global markets and asset class coverage e.g., equities, fixed income, currencies, and commodities
- Access to relevant news and insight from 900+ newswires, 6,000+ global press sources, 1,000+ web news and social media sources, 60+ video sources, and deep history
- Alerts, stories, press releases, social media, company, regulatory authority, central bank, and government website content
- The benefits of an extensive classification that covers sector/industry, geography, market/asset class, and market-moving events.
Exclusive and accessible
- Exclusive content from Reuters, including Reuters Polls and specialty offerings like Breaking Views, FX Buzz, and Stocks Buzz
- Extensive relationships across a wide range of authoritative sources, providing exclusive news and insights
- Real-time streaming or on-demand; alerting; feeds and APIs; and on desktop, web, and mobile.
140mheadlines and stories per year
Features and benefits
What you get with our news
Breaking news and market-moving scoops from the award-winning, international multimedia news provider.
Streaming and near real-time news, insights, and archives from 1000s of global and local publications.
Filter news leveraging significance indicators, intelligent tagging, and de-duplication mechanisms.
Each story within a feed is scored for sentiment, relevance, and novelty at a company or commodity level to help inform your research and trading activities.
Artificial intelligence and text analytics make it easy to find actionable news and information of precise relevance.
Automatic syncing between desktop, web, and mobile for news and insight on the go or integrated into your workflows.
News in action
See our news in action
Access Reuters news in Eikon
Read relevant news, insights, and analysis quickly and easily with our flagship financial analysis desktop solution.
Access Reuters news via your applications
Incorporate Reuters news and insights into your internal or external applications, websites, and portals with this flexible API platform.
Thomson ONE provides a workspace optimized for investment professionals, complete with crucial company, industry, and event information with Reuters news and insights.
Power your decisions using the information you trust
With breaking news, market-moving exclusives, commentary, and analysis, this award-winning, on-demand, live global service provides a depth of coverage on world and financial market news that goes beyond the headlines.
Experience the full strength of Reuters news in Eikon
2,500journalists around the world
165+years delivering trusted news
3.5mheadlines every year
Access unique viewpoints, and expert commentary and analysis, that explain why events are happening – as they unfold.
Content is arranged using unique Intelligent Tagging technology, so you can get to the most relevant news and insight effortlessly from thousands of headlines – fast.
- Global coverage – Stay on top of global news with fast and comprehensive coverage from the world’s largest international multimedia news provider.
- Agenda-setting insight – Profit from actionable perspectives and views on the big financial stories as they break, including Reuters Breakingviews.
- Precise relevance – Find news and insights about the companies, people, and industries most relevant to you with curated, fully indexed content.
Check out some of Reuters top awards
Reuters was named the winner of two 2018 Pulitzer Prizes for International Reporting and Feature Photography.
Overseas Press Club Awards
Reuters won The Malcolm Forbes Award for best international business reporting at the 2018 Overseas Press Club Awards.
Other recent awards
Edgar A. Poe Memorial Award/WHCA
Osborn Elliott Prize
Scripps Howard Award
Two SABEW Best in Business awards
Find out more
Our relevant products
Insights and events to keep you ahead
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.