- Special reports
- Dealmakers Sentiment Survey
- Deal Makers Sentiment: External and Macro Risks in 2021
The risk of pandemics and preventative measures is, unsurprisingly, the most commonly cited external risk to deal making in 2021.
We surveyed over 460 deal makers to unearth the external risks that are top of mind - the pandemic was called out as top but it is not at the expense of others.
We asked deal makers a number of questions including:
- Which macro-economic or world events has the strongest likelihood to affect the pace of deal making in 2021?
- Regarding Brexit, to what extent do you agree or disagree that UK companies will becomes less attractive as acquisition targets?
- What are the factors which you believe will impact total global M&A volume for 2021?
Download the report to dive our findings.
Read on - Complete this form to open the full report
Availability of a vaccine will spur investment left and right. Economies are on hold until they can open up.
Gain insight from global deal makers
We spoke to deal makers from all over the globe, 43% Americas, 26% EMEA, 31% Asia
We surveyed deal makers from several organisation types, including corporations, commercial and investment banks