M&A deal makers have not been deterred by the global economic disruption of 2020.
We surveyed over 460 deal makers for M&A sentiment for 2021. On average, they predict a 6% increase in activity this year. This would continue the resurgence in the second half of 2020
- What is your expectation for total global M&A deal volume growth?
- How likely are you to make an acquisition in 2021?
- What local factors do you think will impact M&A?
- What do you anticipate the outlook for mega-deals will be in 2021?
- What are your expectations for global deal volume in industry sectors?
- Which countries, do you believe will be particularly attractive targets for M&A?
Discover M&A sentiment for 2021 by downloading the report.
Read on - Complete this form to open the full report
There is definitely going to be a rapid M&A among start-ups as they too have been hit by the pandemic, and would go for it to share their losses and keep their businesses alive.
Gain insight from global deal makers
We spoke to deal makers from all over the globe, 43% Americas, 26% EMEA, 31% Asia
We surveyed deal makers from several organisation types, including corporations, commercial and investment banks