Refinitiv Compliance Desktop
An integrated, effective and practical platform that helps you manage the key areas of your compliance program and make better decisions.
Manage your third parties across their entire lifecycle, including compliance risk assessments, due diligence, screening and monitoring, auditing and reporting, and offboarding.
Why choose Compliance Desktop?
Our platform is designed by former compliance officers and has been built from the ground up with one sole purpose in mind: to meet the needs of compliance managers.
The scale of our technology offerings suits enterprises with minimal requirements through to global Fortune 500 companies that regularly deal with hundreds of thousands of third parties across every continent.
Features and Benefits
What you get with Compliance Desktop
Built by compliance experts, so that software applications that we create are practical, simple and effective.
Configurable and personalized workflows align to your organization and third-party processes.
Solution architecture that allows you to integrate with hundreds of systems – including SAP, SalesForce, Oracle and HRMS systems – using a standard API model.
Compliance Desktop has the highest level of certification, ISO 27001, which means we proactively manage risks related to the security of your information.
Product in action
See Compliance Desktop in action
Assess third-party questionnaires
- Our initial questionnaire results and comprehensive risk-scoring methodology will determine the risk level of each of your third parties against your risk appetite to help you decide the next step of the on-boarding process.
- Our platform gives you functionality to build as many of your own questionnaires as you want in 18 languages.
- We provide questionnaires for every purpose (e.g. culture surveys, internal questionnaires and feedback surveys) on a single platform.
- Get automated reminders and renewals to prompt respondents to complete questionnaires in a timely manner.
- Set up an approval workflow to meet the structure of your organization.
Automatic watchlist screening
- Automatically screen as many people and companies as you want for no additional charge.
- The platform curates content that is focused on over 20 compliance risk areas, including corruption and bribery, data security, fraud, sanctions, modern-day slavery, intellectual property and many more.
- Integrate with other Compliance Desktop anti-corruption compliance platform modules to enable one-click recording of remediation actions.
- Upload evidence of completed remediation steps.
- Record a remediation item and assign tasks to primary and secondary assignees.
- Create flexible priority categories and issue types to categorize remediation entries.
- Designate resolution completion dates and reminders to owners, requesters and assignees.
- Allows task assignment and communication to non-CD users regarding their tasks.
Built with security in mind
- Certified in the global standards for information security: ISO 27001 and ISO 27018. Our hosting partner offers some of the highest levels of data security.
- Hosting facility has completed an examination in conformity with the SSAE 16 Type II Service Organization Controls.
- Physical security, including access control and environmental security.
- Anti-virus and backup support
- Firewall protection that reduces the available network access to the minimum level to run the applications
- Full disk encryption to ensure that if the servers are compromised the data on them is not found in a usable format.
- Encrypted remote site backup to ensure that the service can be built in an alternative site and that no more than 24 hours’ worth of data is lost in a complete site disaster-recovery situation.
Find out more
Enhanced Due Diligence
Call your local sales team
Asia Pacific (Sub-Regional)
Australia & Pacific Islands:
+612 8066 2494
China mainland: +86 10 6627 1095
Hong Kong & Macau: +852 3077 5499
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives & Sri Lanka:
+91 22 6180 7525
Indonesia: 001 803 065 067
Japan: +813 6743 6515
Korea: +822 3478 4303
Malaysia & Brunei: +603 7 724 0502
New Zealand: +64 9913 6203
Philippines: 180 089 094 050 (Globe) or
180 014 410 639 (PLDT)
Singapore and all non-listed ASEAN Countries:
+65 6415 5484
Taiwan: +886 2 7734 4677
Thailand & Laos: +662 844 9576
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.