May 06, 2020 | Action Required
Changes to our registered address in UK
As we all navigate these unsettling times, we wanted to keep you up-to-date on our changes to ensure an efficient experience working with us.
The following Refinitiv UK companies changed their registered office to Five Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ, England:
- Refinitiv Limited
- Refinitiv Transaction Services Limited
- Lipper Limited
What this means to you:
- This change of registered office address does not affect yours services provided to us. Your rights and obligations under our contracts do not change as a result of this address change. It will not affect the charges payable for any of the products and services provided by you to Refinitiv.
- You may see reference to our previous registered address “Refinitiv Limited, The Thomson Reuters Building, 30 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5EP, United Kingdom.“ on our purchase orders as we complete our system changes.
What action you need to take
- Effective immediately all invoices issued to the three legal entities referenced above must include appropriate legal entity name followed by the new registered address as the bill to address.
- Please update your system to reflect the new registered address.
- Invoices which reference Purchase Orders issued by Refinitiv should be submitted directly into ARIBA and non-purchase order invoices must be emailed to email@example.com in a pdf format.
- Telecom suppliers must continue to submit invoices via Tangoe.
- If you currently send invoices to Thirdpartydatapay@refinitiv.com please continue to submit invoices to this email address only.
- Any invoice physical mailed or submitted at local office address will result in processing delay & delayed payments.
If you have any questions regarding this change, invoice or payments inquiries, please submit an inquiry directly via the Refinitiv Supplier portal. Note that our Helpdesk has moved to a virtual model due to COVID-19 and cannot be contacted directly. You will receive a ticket number for the queries submitted which must be referenced in all communication regarding the inquiry.
We appreciate your continued support and partnership and thank you for your business.
Head of Global Sourcing
May 06, 2020Action Required: Changes to our registered address in UK
March 25, 2020Alert: Refinitiv AP teams moves to virtual help desk support
July 01, 2019F&R India Companies Goods and Service Tax (GST) Registration Number Details
February 28, 2019New Year, New Company: Changes to procurement, invoicing, and payments
February 28, 2019Invoice Submission for Refinitiv Suppliers Announcement