June 16, 2020 | Notice
Refinitiv Ariba – supplier registration instructions
Dear Refinitiv Supplier,
Following our previous update on May 28, we are in the final stages of transitioning to our own instance of Ariba and require you to complete or update information about your company.
What we need you to do
You will shortly receive an email from the Ariba system that will be sent on our behalf. This will be an invitation to update your existing Supplier Profile Questionnaire (SPQ) in the Ariba system, if you have one, or to create a new SPQ if we don’t have one on file for your company.
To ensure we have correct data for you, please complete this activity before July 20 so that any new Purchase Order sent to you, or any payments will be handled correctly. This is simply a proactive step by us to ensure we have current information and have not carried over any out-of-date records.
What will happen next
We expect the automated invitation to be sent from Ariba the week commencing June 14. The email address will not contain the suffix Refinitiv.com, so the email ID to look out for is email@example.com.
It is important you follow the link provided in the email, which will direct you to the Sign-in page and then through to the SPQ.
- Please note, when you receive the instructions you will need to sign-in with your existing Ariba account; there is no need to create a new Ariba account.
- The link will only be valid for one use (an Ariba limitation) so if you need to navigate back to the questionnaire after you have clicked the link on the invite, please follow the instructions below.
If you have not received the automated invitation by 1st July please send us an email to AribaOnboardingSupport@Refinitiv.com with a subject line of SPQ Invitation Not Received so we can resend the invitation.
Thomson Reuters Suppliers Only
Please disregard this communication. If you are a Thomson Reuters Only Supplier - you will have received this as we are still operating within a combined Thomson Reuters / Refinitiv application infrastructure.
We thank you in advance for your support and patience while we move forward with this transition. Please look out for further email communications on this topic or visit the Supplier Portal for the latest updates.
Refinitiv Accounts Payable Team
Instructions for navigating back to the questionnaire in Ariba:
Should you need to navigate back to the questionnaire after you have clicked the link in the invite, please follow these instructions:
- Login to supplier.ariba.com
- Click on the company settings button which is available in the top right corner of the screen
- Select company profile
- Select Customer Requested Tab
- Select the Customer name (in this case Refinitiv)
- You will see the SPQ on this tab – click to continue