How to submit non-Ariba invoices
If your purchase order is dated before 30th
All invoice submissions for payment must be sent directly to Accounts Payable within seven (7) business days from the invoice date.
The preferred method for submitting an invoice is as a “soft copy” via email. This option is available based on the invoice requirement by country or region, or statutory and tax regulations. You may refer to the “Bill to” box in your purchase order for the relevant email address (for
1. Ensure each invoice includes all of the following information:
• Contains the words “Tax Invoice” or “Invoice” or “Debit Note” or “Credit Note” in a prominent place.
• Supplier name and address in full (if the supplier is trading as DBA, then details of the 3rd-party supplier).
• Supplier’s tax registration number, if applicable.
• Invoice number, date and amount.
• Currency - invoice currency should align with
• Line item description of goods & services or type & extent of services rendered.
• Withholding Tax amount or Tax amount payable (in supplier's National currency).
• Tax percentage as applicable.
• Breakdown of Tax amount payable along with tax % (if applicable).
• Foreign currency rate if an alternative currency to the national currency of the supplier is used (this rate must be based on the local tax law).
• Company Stamp or Signature of
• Bank Account number & account holder name has to match the set up in Refinitiv system.
2. Invoice MUST BE attention to TR contact in following format:
• “Attention: [Refinitiv contact name: first name, last name]”.
• Your invoice MUST include the name and email address of your Refinitiv contact.
3. Supporting Document(s) must be as follows:
• Attach the invoice in a PDF or TIFF format to an e-mail.
• Important! Each PDF/Tiff file should contain only one invoice.
4. Send the email with attachment(s) Payables Team for your country/ region:
• Asia Pacific: email@example.com
• Brazil: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Europe / Middle East / Africa / United Kingdom: email@example.com
• Latin America (excluding Brazil): firstname.lastname@example.org
• United States: email@example.com
Please do not submit original invoices to the
If you have questions:
Any questions should be addressed to the Accounts Payable Help Desk here.
A ticket number will be assigned to your query which should be used for any future communication and updates relating to that issue. We will respond to your email within forty-eight (48) hours.