- The Big Conversation
- Financial news briefings on Alexa
Financial news on Alexa and Google Assistant
Listen to our latest financial analysis on your smart speakers
Listen to the latest financial news on Alexa and Google Assistant with The Big Conversation flash briefings. Powered by Real Vision.
About the series
The Big Conversation now available on smart speakers
In The Big Conversation, we examine the major themes driving the markets and use Refinitiv’s best-in-class data to assess the risks and opportunities for investors. The Corona Correction series, part of The Big Conversation, follows the impact of Covid-19 on financial markets and is now available on smart speakers. To listen to the latest episode, enable The Big Conversation on your smart speaker by following the instructions below.
Listen on Alexa
Enable Alexa to play The Big Conversation flash briefing
Follow these steps to enable the flash briefing:
- Click the link for your corresponding your country (on the right)
- This will open the Alexa app
- Click “Enable” and the Big Conversation will be added to your flash briefing
- To open your flash briefing just say “Alexa, play my flash briefing"
Follow these steps to reorder your flash briefings:
- Open the Alexa app
- Go to the settings menu and select "settings"
- Select "Edit"
- Drag The Big Conversation to the top of your flash briefings
Deep links to flash briefing
Listen on Google
Enable Google Assistant to play The Big Conversation news briefing
Follow these steps to enable the news briefing:
- Open the Google Home app
- Click settings
- Scroll to the bottom and click more settings
- Click the Services tab and click News
- Under your existing news sources click +Add news sources
- Scroll down to the business section and find The Big Conversation
- Tick the box to add
- Once setup, say "Hey Google, tell me the news."
You might like
Each week we examine major themes driving the markets and use Refinitiv’s best-in-class data to assess the risks and the opportunities for investors.
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.