We now allow customers and financial data/technology vendors to embed their applications, including content and work flows, via App Studio in Eikon, creating an integrated end to end solution.
We have selected 3 apps, out of the dozens on the platform, to demonstrate the breadth of added functionality available to Eikon users: City Execution; Everysk Dashboards and FIS Astec.
1. City Execution: Trading Futures and Options on Futures
Developed and supported by OptionsCity Software, City Execution allows for trade execution of futures, and options on futures, within Eikon.
- Access spreads, futures and options, and execute trades within the Eikon platform
- Lower your cost by eliminating the need for 3rd party execution platforms and additional market data fees
- City Execution is supported by major global clearing firms
2. Everysk Dashboards: Analyze Your Portfolios
Developed and supported by Everysk Technologies, Everysk Dashboards is an app that transforms portfolios into actionable and detailed insights in seconds.
- Use templates designed to isolate specific risks and potential upside from: Europe, rates, liquidity and many other important themes for both asset and wealth managers
- Templates are richly tagged, so that you can quickly find what you need
- Read side-by-side sentiment news that are hyper relevant to your own portfolio diagnostics
- Establish the portfolio vulnerabilities and potential upside to make sure risk/rewards are within your bounds. This video introduces the app’s main functionalities and benefits
3. FIS Astec: Short Interest Data
Developed and supported by FIS Astec Analytics, the Astec app provides short interest data and analytics to enhance trading decision making, research and analysis.
- More than 2.5 million trades a day, totalling more than $1.6 trillion outstanding in over 45,000 equities, bonds and ETFs
- Inventory data from more than 68,000 lender portfolios totals around $10 trillion in availability
- Volume and fee data, current and historic to show trends and speed of change
- Analytics such as days to cover and utilization values, helping users identify opportunities and risks
- Charting and heatmaps for comparative analytics, such as within the industry sector to help identify outliers