Eikon App Studio gives financial professionals access to apps built by the best in fintech. Here are three more to try for free, offering solutions on trade flow data, risk modeling and trade receivables.
- Eikon App Studio offers financial professionals access to apps built by the best in fintech, as well as build their own solutions in Eikon.
- This month, we’re showcasing three of our most recent launches, covering trade flows, risk modeling and trade receivables.
- We will continue to onboard new partners as we look for ways to better meet the unique workflow needs of our users.
Eikon App Studio offers our global user community the chance to access apps built by the best in fintech, as well as the chance for customers and financial data/tech vendors to create their own solutions within Eikon.
This means that Eikon users are offered more choice of tools and capabilities to meet their business needs.
This month we have selected three exciting apps, out of dozens on the platform, to demonstrate the breadth of this added choice and functionality.
This month, we profile the Coriolis Trade, Risk Radar and Receivables Board apps.
- Coriolis Trade: the go-to source to answer “who trades with whom?”
Developed and supported by Coriolis Technologies, this app provides users with the data they need to make investment and strategic decisions, and to understand trade risk.
Unlike publicly available data, the flows are mirrored by sector and country, which yields data and insight that have not been available before.
With this data, users get access to a unique view of market opportunities, trade finance client needs, and risks and capacity for scenario building and impact assessment.
- Comprehensive and accurate trade flows and projections by country and sector, on a monthly basis, to identify opportunities, scenario plan and identify trade risks.
- Big data techniques yield insight that has not been available, before covering aggregate trade finance flows by product type, dual use goods by HS code and service sector data.
- Mirroring on multiple trade flows across the data set provides geographical data — for the Middle East, Africa and China, in particular — that is more reliable than publicly available sources and with greater detail.
Risk Radar: automate the application of key risk models to your portfolios
Developed and supported by Risko, this app calculates the expected credit transition losses for your portfolios, estimates custom-made transition matrices, provides stressed measures of risk and enables portfolio valuation using different pricing sources for each asset.
Save time and ensure corporate compliance:
- Calculate expected losses due to credit transition and default, estimate tailor-made transition matrices or utilize any user-provided matrix.
- Calculate liquidation costs, days to liquidate, portfolio liquidity evolution, stressed bid-ask spreads and more.
- Customize the pricing source for any asset in your portfolio and benchmark. Easily load and save your portfolios using spreadsheet files.
Receivables Board: a global marketplace facilitating markets for trade receivables.
Developed and supported by Seabury TFX, this app is a first-of-its-kind multi-lister platform in Asia for trading of accounts receivable by institutional investors and corporate treasurers.
It’s a global marketplace providing a platform and service that facilitates a primary and secondary market for trade receivables.
- Gain opportunities to invest in trade receivable assets — an asset class that is uncorrelated to markets, inflation adjusted and attractive yields.
- Diversify investment portfolio.
- Track portfolio performance on the platform.
- Access to corporate and trade data sources from Seabury TFX and Refinitiv.
For corporate treasurers:
- Gain access to liquidity through multiple sources of capital with competitive rates.
- Convert accounts receivable into cash.
- Reduce accounts receivable and DSO to enhance balance sheet.
- Improve cost of capital.
- Free up borrowing capacity.
- Maximize sales and profit.
Request a free trial
We will continue to onboard new partners as we look for ways to better meet the unique workflow needs of our users, and also continue our work with Eikon users looking to create their own unique apps within Eikon.
Already an Eikon user? Explore Eikon App Studio and trial apps by visiting the App Studio section of the Eikon App Library. Not an Eikon user? Request a free trial