Many personas are looking to access ESG data and incorporate it into their workflows. Investor relations officers, corporate strategists and investors all measure, report and communicate long-term sustainability across ESG criteria.
- ESG data is important for many industries and roles as it shows an extra layer of detail.
- It is increasingly being incorporated into workflows in the financial industry and beyond.
- Refinitiv is making it easier than ever to access ESG scores and data.
For more data-driven insights in your Inbox, subscribe to the Refinitiv Perspectives weekly newsletter.
ESG metrics are important across industries and job roles to identify opportunities and risks. They allow:
- Asset managers to actively manage securities and investment funds while meeting investment mandates.
- Wealth managers to provide in-depth insights and reporting to clients.
- Risk officers to identify areas of weakness in supply chains.
- Non-financial corporates to view their sustainability alongside competitors, and identify where improvements can be made.
Now more than ever, accessing the data is crucial and has never been easier. Refinitiv has recently introduced two new ways of accessing its ESG insight and data.
Company ESG scores on refinitiv.com
The newly launched Refinitiv ESG Company Scores page on refinitiv.com allows users to access ESG scores on 10,000 companies for free, based on our transparent and objective scores methodology. The scores measure a company’s relative ESG performance, commitment and effectiveness across 10 main themes, based on publicly available and auditable data.
Watch: Refinitiv ESG Company Scores
On the web page, you can discover the overall ESG and pillar scores for a company alongside an overview of peer comparisons.
At Refinitiv, we believe that company disclosure is at the heart of sustainable investing and allow companies to submit ESG data. If your company is not represented in our database, you can submit your data to be included.
Put your smart speaker to work
Refinitiv ESG data and insight is now available on smart speakers.
You can ask your voice assistant for the ESG score of over 10,000 companies and access audio content from much of our analysis and ESG podcast, allowing you to streamline sustainability queries.
Watch — Put your smart speaker to work: Refinitiv ESG data
Alexa and Google are primed with the Refinitiv ESG app.
More ways to access ESG data
The company scores page and smart speaker access are only two ways to find Refinitiv ESG data; it is also available in several of our products from, desktop to data feed.