- AI and machine learning
Artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning
Your models are only as good as the data they are built on. Find out how Refinitiv's production-grade data can help you scale AI, machine learning and deep learning across your business.
What is the difference between artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning?
- Often used as an umbrella term. AI is machines performing cognitive functions we associate with humans, such as perceiving, learning and problem solving.
- AI at work in finance : Streamlining risk screening by linking people, places, facts, and events across millions of documents.
- Data-driven machines detecting patterns and describing what has happened, what will happen and what to do about it.
- ML at work in finance: Detecting and explaining extreme stock price moves.
- Machines processing a range data sources, forming data-intensive neural networks and performing classification tasks based on their experience.
- Deep learning at work in finance: Identifying equity drivers in unstructured content with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
How we help
Scale the impact of AI, machine learning and deep learning
Refinitiv’s production grade data is carefully aggregated, cleaned, normalised and managed to help you train models that achieve quality and precision.
Over 5,300 Refinitiv content analysts and specialists are focused on delivering high-quality and clean data that’s ready for humans and machines.
142 millioncompany financial data points per year
1mn+research documents contributed per quarter
170 yearlegacy of trusted Reuters news
200 measuresin our Historical FI Index timeseries
Why we are trusted worldwide
Refinitiv’s production grade data is ready to train your models and get you into production faster.
Our advanced data APIs and feeds are built using cutting-edge analytics, carry sophisticated Natural Language Processing models and are available in the cloud.
Refinitiv Labs build new AI/ML prototypes in close collaboration with our customers to solve for today and tomorrow.
Three trends the global financial community needs to watch
How Asia-Pacific financial firms have embraced AI and Machine Learning
As the world focuses on recovering from COVID-19, Asia-Pacific financial firms have accelerated the adoption of AI and Machine Learning (AI/ML). Read Refinitiv's new report to see how they have made huge strides in embracing AI and ML.
Machine learning models for the future
The rise of the data scientist
As machine learning (ML) in financial services matures and data scientists adopt a more strategic role, Refinitiv’s latest AI/ML report reveals how firms are doubling down on their investments to gain an edge.
Solutions driven by AI, machine learning and deep learning
Data exploration tool
Explore the same machine ready data you will use in production. Our data exploration tool gives data scientists, quants and developers free, easy and intuitive access to high-quality Refinitiv data sets and notebooks.
Refinitiv Data Platform
Tap into a depth of data coverage unmatched anywhere else. Quickly discover, test, evaluate, integrate and build emerging technologies, including AI and machine learning applications
Recent perspectives on AI and machine learning
We're here for you
Have questions? We're here to help. Talk to a real person and get the answers that matter most.