Sustainability and the COVID-19 recovery
This year the Singapore FinTech festival goes digital, global and bigger than ever. On the back of the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s event will bring the community together to focus on recovery, creating a robust infrastructure for a digital economy, and enhancing sustainability and green finance.
As one of the leading providers of sustainable finance data and solutions, Refinitiv will be at the heart of this conversation. We’ll be discussing ways that ESG driven investments can drive better returns, how sustainable infrastructure development can kickstart economic recovery, and why it’s time to take the rise of “Green Crime” seriously.
December 7 - 11, 2020
Get your tickets from the Singapore FinTech festival website.
Our schedule at a glance
7-11 December 2020
Innovation lab crawls
|15:00 SGT||Impactful innovation||
· Greg Roath, Singapore Country Executive, Head of Global Client Management APAC, BNY Mellon (Moderator)
· Sanjna Parasrampuria, Head of Applied Innovation, Asia, Refinitiv Labs
· Celine Le Cotonnec, Chief Data & Innovation Officer, Bank of Singapore
· Johnny Wijaya, Head of APAC Innovation Center, BNY Mellon
· Donald Raab, Managing Director, Technology, BNY Mellon
|17:00 SGT||Refinitiv Labs innovations of 2020||
· Tim Nugent, Senior Research Scientist, Refinitiv Labs
· Joe Whyte, Innovation Lead, Refinitiv Labs
· Swarnima Sircar, Data Scientist, Refinitiv Labs
|Get digital pass|
Solutions showcase and impact summit
|13:00 SGT||Solutions showcase: Tech driven ESG and sustainable finance tools||Deepak Khurana, Proposition Sales Director, Sustainable Finance & Lipper, Asia Pacific|
|22:40 SGT||Impact summit (global channel): Supercharging sustainable finance through data||
David Craig, CEO, Refinitiv
Innovation lab crawl:
2020 AI and machine learning report: APAC trends the world needs to watch
· Paul Oreto, Global Research AI/ML Team, JP Morgan
· Jason Tu, Co-Founder & CEO, MioTech
· Neil Thompson, Research Scientist, MIT Computer Science and AI Lab
· Sanjna Parasrampuria, Head of Refinitiv Labs Asia, Refinitiv
Themes and insights
Take a look at our latest insights and perspectives on sustainability, from building sustainable investment models, to the rise of tech-based ESG evaluation methods.
Growth of ‘infrastructure as an asset class’ can kick-start the global economic recovery and help achieve the sustainable development goals (SDGs).49:57
Trang Chu Minh in conversation with Julia Walker, Esther An and Guillaume Lafortune on ESG industry focus
It’s time to get serious about the green crime threat to the environment, business and security.56:25
Exploring wildlife trafficking, environmental crime and the impact on security and global supply chains.
Follow our social channels and see the latest updates from the Singapore FinTech festival.
Our commitment to sustainability
Sustainability at Refinitiv means being an industry leader in the transition to a low-carbon economy and championing the role responsible businesses can play in this shift. We do this by:
Being environmentally responsible with our resources and supporting the communities we operate in
Using our data, forward-thinking technology and expertise to help our customers make sustainable investment decisions; providing transparency in our markets, mitigating risk and generating performance
Speak to an expert
Looking for sustainable finance data and solutions?
Please complete the form below to request for a call back from our team.