Dun & Bradstreet
1. All information (the "Information") furnished to you is licensed for the exclusive use of End-Users. Regardless of the form or format in which the Information is furnished, none of the Information may be made available in whole or in part to any third party. You agree that the Information will not be reproduced, revealed or made available to anyone else, it being understood that the Information is licensed for your internal use only, except that you may make one copy solely for backup purposes.
2. You are expressly prohibited from using the Information as a factor in establishing an individual's eligibility for (i) credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family or household purposes, or (ii) employment
3. Information furnished hereunder may be used throughout the term of the Agreement between End-User and COMPANY Upon expiration or termination the license period, you shall immediately destroy all originals and copies of any D&B Information, unless you are otherwise instructed by COMPANY: and upon request, provide COMPANY with certification thereof. You represent and warrant that your use of any Information shall in all cases comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT D&B AND ITS THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIME LINESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION OR OF THE MEDIA ON WHICH THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EVERY BUSINESS DECISION INVOLVES THE ASSUMPTION OF A RISK AND THAT D&B, IN FURNISHING THE INFORMATION TO YOU, DOES NOT AND WILL NOT UNDERWRITE THAT RISK, IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER. YOU THEREFORE AGREE THAT D&B AND ITS THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY D&B'S NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN PROCURING, COMPILING, COLLECTING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING, COMMUNICATING OR DELIVERING THE INFORMATION.
5. YOU AGREE THAT D&B AND ITS THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS WILL NEVER BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT D&B'S AND ITS THIRD PARTY IN FORMATION PROVIDERS' AGGREGATE LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR INJURIES WHICH YOU SUFFER OR INCUR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF D&B IN CONNECTION WITH ANYTHING TO BE DONE OR FURNISHED HEREUNDER, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF THE LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHT CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN VIOLATED, SHALL NEVER EXCEED fees paid under the agreement.
6. You acknowledge and agree that the copyright to the Information is and shall remain with D&B. You acknowledge that the Information, regardless of form or format, is proprietary to D&B and comprises: (a) works of original authorship, including compiled information containing D&B's selection, arrangement and coordination and expression of such information or pre-existing material it has created, gathered or assembled; (b) confidential and trade secret information; and (c) information that has been created, developed and maintained by D&B at great expense of time and money, such that misappropriation or unauthorized use by others for commercial gain would unfairly and irreparably harm D&B. You agree that you will not commit or permit any act or omission by your agents, employees or any third party that would impair D&B's copyright or other proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Information. You agree to notify D&B immediately upon obtaining any information regarding a threatened or actual infringement of D&B's rights. You also agree that you will not use any D&B trade name, trademark, service mark, logo or copyrighted materials in listings or advertising in any manner without the prior written approval of D&B. You shall reproduce D&B's copyright notice and proprietary rights legend on all authorized copies of such Information.